Friday, October 15, 2021

I'm Back and I've Got Big News!

Guess who's back?  It's ME!  Yes, I know, I've missed all of you too!  So it's been three years (to the day!) since my last post here on Naked Ice.  As promised, I'm back...but things are going to be a little different around here...

Managing this blog was a labor of love and I'm immensely proud of it.  However, I'd been feeling like I wanted to take Naked Ice to the next level.  It was an idea I bounced around for the past year or so and, finally, I decided to just go for it.  So...

I started a YouTube channel!


Introducing Bare Ice, my new figure skating channel! (*squeal!*) I've wanted to start a channel for the longest and, like they say, there's no time like the present.  As much as I love my blog's moniker (Naked Ice), I know asking anyone to go to YouTube and search "naked" anything is just asking for all kinds of potentially gross and therapy inducing trouble...

Therefore, Naked Ice has evolved to become Bare Ice.

I'm SO excited to be doing this!  My first video, an intro to the channel, is up now (click here or above).  It would mean the world to me if you would check it out, like it and subscribe to my channel.  I won't say I'll never write anything on Naked Ice again, but for now my focus will be on Bare Ice.  I'm keeping the same Twitter account (@NakedIceBlog) with a slight name change and I'll post Bare Ice updates here on Naked Ice.  Thanks to everyone who followed my blog and I hope you'll continue to follow me over at my new channel.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment