Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Naked Ice is on Twitter!!

Okay, I caved.

After firmly denying any interest whatsoever in Twitter, tweeting, re-tweeting and all that stuff, I've decided having a Twitter account for Naked Ice might not be too bad...hell, it might actually be fun! I have oodles of random figure skating thoughts all day long and due to time and the fact that I'm supposed to be working while at work, I'm not able to post them to my blog.  This is a way for me to do just that!  Plus with US nationals, Europeans, 4CC and worlds coming up, there is going to be a lot to cover and comment on so I think Twitter is a good idea. I don't know how many people actually read this blog but, judging by the stats, I get a decent number of hits despite having only 5 followers (the best 5 followers in the world!!).

Anyway, if you'd like to follow me on Twitter you can do so at @NakedIceBlog.  I plan on giving this newfangled Twitter whachamagig a test spin tonight for the US junior ladies FS. I'll cover the senior ladies SP tomorrow and the FS on Saturday, and of course, I'll post a full review here for the ladies' event next week.

Follow me!! Oh jeez, it's starting...

No comments:

Post a Comment